These reports can help you get started:
- Agreements 2.0 – this report allows you to filter out signed, active or ended agreement which were added automatically or manually, as a first agreement or as a continuation of a previously ended agreement
- Members – this report allows you to preview your client base: their personal data, additional information on their profile and their agreements
- Warehouse stock – this report shows you current stocks defined by using deliveries
- Attendance – this report shows you information about the Members’ attendance. The results can be filtered by instructors, types of classes. It can be used to check the classes’ popularity
- Entries 2.0 – this report shows you the activity levels of your Members, their valid and invalid entries.
- Sales in detail – shows you the summary of sales in the time period provided. In here, you can find payments for bar module transactions, as well as installments and fees.