You’ll learn how the mobile application, which allows for registering for classes, checking one’s activity level, buying a membership or managing agreements, works.
1. Looking for a club
While being in the application, enter the name of the club and click on a result. Once that is done, the description and the open hours of the club will be displayed. Furthermore, you’ll gain access to the link to the club’s website, the ability to send an email or conduct a phone call directly to the club itself.
2. Logging in to the application for existing Members
Click the Enter club button and then go to the Profile -> Sign in tab. The e-mail address and the password sent automatically to said address are the account’s credentials.
3. Buying a membership as a new client
First, go to the Enter club -> Profile -> Join now tab:
Then, choose a membership and click Continue:
Enter your personal and contact data, and the address. When entering the address data, you will be taken to the process of pinpointing your localization, thanks to which, the address can be precisely entered:
Checking the I need a company invoice option will let you enter the company’s details.
In the next step, it is required to review the consents:
The last step consists of the summary (it is still possible to go back to the previous steps if needed):
After clicking the Confirm & pay button, the application will ask you to register a credit card in order for it to be charged.
4. Managing the profile and what we can find there:
- icon in the top right corner – use it to upload a photo
- My weight – details regarding the client’s weight. The same information can be found in the Results tab on a Member’s profile
- My memberships – history of memberships, alongside the ability to buy a new one
- Manage consents – here, you can review your consents
- Edit profile – here, you can edit your data
- Language – here, you can change the application’s language
- Change my email
- Invoices – where you can find automatically issued invoices
- Change Password – where you can change your current password
- Update payment method – where you can enter new credit card’s details (this option is available to the Members who already had registered a credit card)
- Change club – this option will take you to the list of clubs
- Logout – use it to logout and return to the list of clubs
5. Registering for classes and checking the activity level
In the Schedule tab we can find the classes calendar. After clicking on a class, we can see information regarding the instructor or the number of vacancies. Registering can be achieved by clicking the Sign up for this class button:
The icon can be chosen in the Club/Chain settings -> Class types tab.
Classes can be added to the calendar by clicking the icon to the right:
6. Additional tabs
- in the Club tab, you can find information about the club and news. The tab is visible without logging in.
- the Notifications tab shows the list of push notifications, should the automatic messages be enabled.
- in the Activity tab, you can see your number of entries to the club, overall time spent in it and your class registrations