In this article, you will learn how you can register your client’s credit card, and how they can do it themselves using your member zone. We will also show you a report with your clients’ credit cards data.
How to register a credit card on the Member zone?
- Member logs into the Member zone, and goes to the Manage your account tab
- Member uses the Payment type window, where they choose the Select the payment type
and selects the Recurring payment option:
- Member is redirected to the credit card details registration page.
- After filling all the necessary information, the credit card is registered.
Afterwards, a member can change the credit card information on the same page.
Registration of the credit card by the Club Employees
- Go to the Members -> Members -> Member’s profile tab
- Go to the Agreements tab and click the credit card icon
Another way to do so, would be to go to the member’s profile and clicking the gear icon:
- You will be redirected to the credit card information form.
- After the registration process, you will see the cropped credit card data, as well as it’s status.
- Change– change the credit card
- Delete – delete the credit card from the profile
- Charge – manual charge of the credit card
- Change e-mail – change email assigned to the credit card
- Back– go back to the Membership tab
Credit card data report
In this report, you will find information about Members with a credit card assigned.
Go to the Report –> Finance –> Credit/debit cards