This article will help you understand how to define dancing, sport or workshop-oriented courses. Courses allow Members to register for all classes from it with a single action.
Defining a course requires 4 steps only:
1. Define an instructor that will be conducting the course
2. Define a class type – the name of the class (course) and any additional information regarding the registration process
To do so, go to the Club/Chain settings -> Calendar -> Class type tab, and click the plus icon:
Define a class type, for example a modern dancing course:
All the fields available during the defining process of a class type have been described here
3. Go to My Calendar -> Services tab and click the plus icon
In here, select a pre-defined class type, the instructor and any additional settings.
Instructions how to define a service can be found here
4. Define a timetable – define the dates the course will take place on.
Go to the My calendar -> Timetables tab and click the New course icon
Fill out the timetable form:
- Class type – select a predefined service. This will result in most of the fields being defined automatically
- Instructor – this field will be defined automatically once the service has been chosen
- One payment for all classes
- Start and end – define the starting and ending dates of the classes
- Duration of classes – this field will be defined automatically one the service has been chosen
- Attendance limit – this field will be defined automatically once the service has been chosen
- Room – this field will be defined automatically once the service has been chosen
- Automatic renewal – the course can be renewed automatically for a chosen number of days, weeks or months before the end of the timetable
- Schedule rule – define the day and the hour when the classes are supposed to take place on. By using the Add button, you can define more than one day
Visibility on the calendar
The courses are indicated by an additional bar: