You’ll learn what settings can be found in the Club settings -> Configuration -> Calendar:
Here, you can define class registration limits, class types and list of unlock reasons.
- – define a time period between which, the limits apply
- – define how many minutes before the class starts, the club’s Staff can register a Member for it, even after the limit has been met.
- – enter a waiting list limit that will be applicable for all class types with waiting list enabled
- Block reservation for overlapping classes – slider set to Yes means that Members will not be able to register for two classes that overlap in time.
- Block reservation for classes which are outside of membership time limits – slider set to Yes means that Members will only be able to register for classes during time restrictions defined in the membership.
- Block class bookings made by members in debt – slider set to Yes means that Members with overdue payments will not be able to register for classes.
- – define how late can a Member be and still receive automatic attendance
- Reservation possible from (hour) – define the time from which the registration for classes is possible for classes with registration restrictions define in the class type.
- In-club registration – we can choose two sliders:
Disable registration – means that Members will not be able to register for classes once they’ve entered the club.
Default presence – means that Members who register for classes after they’ve entered the club will receive automatic attendance.
- – define the number of hours before the class starts that registration will not be possible. This option works for the mobile application.
- – choose how the Calendar will look like; you can choose between the layout of: 4 days, a day, a line, an agendam rooms and week
- Allow creation of implicit classes (by clicking on the calendar) – Slider set to Yes means that implicit classes can be added in the My calendar -> Calendar tab
- Rooms in calendar – Slider set to Yes enables the My calendar -> Rooms tab
- – choose a sorting method for the My calendar -> Calendar tab either by rooms or class types. This will determine the order of classes being displayed
- – choose a colour for the waiting lists of your classes
- – choose a colour for classes with no free spots
- Employee schedule – club’s opening hours – hours defined here will be used in the My calendar -> Employee schedule tab
3. Membership – class type
- Connection of class type with membership type – slider set to Yes will enable the functionality of linking memberships and class types, for example, by paying for a more expensive agreement, the Member gets access to specific classes
- Association between services and class types – slider set to Yes will enable the functionality of linking membership services with class types
4. Personal training
- Colour – define the colours of statuses of personal trainings. They will be displayed in the My Calendar -> TP tab
- Block the settlement in case of PT/client absence – slider set to Yes means that it is required to punch an entry on each participants’ profile before it is possible to settle the training
- Automatic verification of client’s presence in the club – slider set to Yes means that it also required to define the and options. After punching an entry on a Member’s profile, the attendance will be checked automatically.
- Check PT presence – slider set to Yes means that it is required to punch an entry on the trainer’s profile.
5. Personal training types
By using the plus icon, define an additional personal training type, such as advanced or begginer.
By default, only two, Intro and Regular, are defined. They can be edited by using the pencil icon. Each type can also be deleted by using the bin icon, if it is not currently used in any of the PT bundles sold in the bar module.
6. Class types
By using the plus icon, you can define class types that are required to define a calendar.
Class types can be searched for by using their name, higher level type class type, availability of the waiting list, their activity and deposits:
On the list, we can see the name of the classes, their higher level types and information about them being group classes or them having registration restrictions:
Each type is followed by three icons:
- pencil icon – lets you edit a type
- bin icon – lets you delete a type if it is not linked to any services in the My Calendar -> Services tab
- an X icon – lets you deactivate a type so that it is not visible on the lists when creating sevices and timetables.
7. Unlock reasons
Define reasons that will then be used when unlocking a Member’s ability to register for classes. Providing a reason is required. Define them by using the plus icon.