In this document, you will find out what data can be accessed by a Member after logging in.
1. Data visible in the top part of Agreements tab:
- Current membership – shows you the name of the ongoing membership. Members can also freeze their membership here, if you allow them with necessary setting in Club settings -> Configuration -> Member Area -> Member Area.
- Payment type – Member can register a credit card here
- Wallet – Members can add money to their wallets, that can be used later, for example to pay for deposit
- Bonus – Members can see the amount of bonus points available for them. They can also see how much more is needed for them to reach their target. A target can be defined in Club settings -> Configuration -> Member Area -> Bonus system:
Bonus system can be enabled by the eFitness Helpdesk Team, if you write a ticket for them.
- Renew membership – Member will be forwarded to the Buy membership tab.
2. Data visible in the bottom part of Agreements tab:
- Information regarding membership and installments:
- Invoices, that your Members can download after clicking on them (this tab is only available with issuing automatic invoices set to online payment forms):
- Agreement history – allows your Members to download their agreement documents after clicking on the name of the membership:
- Wallet history – allows your Member to see cash flow on their wallet:
- Bonus point history – allows your Members to see all the income on their bonus balance:
3. In the My workouts tab, Members can access their workout plans:
4. In the My progress tab, Members can access their inserted progress results:
You can insert progress results on Members profile:
5. In the top-right corner, your Members can access their personal data available on their account:
Your Members will be able to change their personal data, insert data on invoices and change their consents:
You can change data available to change on the Member Area in Club settings -> Configuration -> Member Area -> Member Area:
Setting the Notification slider to Yes results in allowing changing of the automatic consents by your Members.